IR Japan, Inc. (“the Company”), believes that it is important to protect personal information of all individuals, and has established and implements the following policy regarding the protection of such information.
- The Company acquires, utilizes and provides personal information in an appropriate manner, and takes all possible measures to appropriately manage the personal information you have provided us. We do not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in cases pursuant to laws and regulations, etc. We do not use your personal information for purposes beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified purposes of use, and take measures to prevent use for other purposes.
- In handling personal information, the Company complies with laws and regulations, guidelines prescribed by the government, and other standards.
- The Company acts to prevent and rectify any leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- The Company responds appropriately to all complaints and requests for consultation regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company has established, implements and maintains a personal information protection management system, and works to continually improve this system.
Established: December 25, 2004
Revised: February 10, 2017
President and Chief Executive Officer
IR Japan, Inc.
Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
Personal Information Subject to Disclosure and Purpose of Use
IR Japan’s purposes of use for personal information subject to disclosure are as follows:
- To Invite listed companies’ financial results briefings or IR Meetings
- To notify IR Japan’s services for investors or companies’ IR information
- To Invite IR Japan’s company information session or seminar / sending participation certificates by e-mail or by post
- To exercise rights and fulfill of obligations based on agreements with clients, laws, and regulations
- To proceed business arrangement with clients appropriately and smoothly
- To deliver rewards for submission of surveys
- To respond to inquiries
- To conduct selection of new employees and management of employees
Inquiries Related to Use of Personal Information Subject to Dislosure
In regard to personal information subject to disclosure, if you request disclosure for the purposes of use, revision or addition of content; deletion of items; discontinuation of use; and erasure and discontinuation of provision to a third party (hereinafter, “DISCLOSURE etc.”), or if you have complaints or matters to consult regarding personal information, please contact a person in charge of handling complaints and consulting as follows:
Procedure of DISCLOSURE etc.
For such requests of DISCLOSURE etc., please contact a person in charge of handling complaints and consulting, and we will notify the procedure of DISCLOSURE etc.
Handling of Personal Information
Acquiring of Personal Information and Purposes of Use
The Company acquires and uses personal information to an appropriate extent, in accordance with the following purposes of use:
- To respond to inquiries
- To provide information regarding seminars and other events planned by the Company
- To provide information regarding the Company’s services that we believe will be beneficial to clients
- To conduct business related to shareholders, including the holding of general meetings of shareholders, administration, and payment of dividends implemented according to various laws and regulations
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Cases in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations
Disclosure, etc., of Personal Information
We respond to requests from individuals, for which personal information is subject to disclosure by the Company, to provide notification and disclosure for the purposes of use, revision or addition of content; deletion of items; discontinuation of use; and erasure and discontinuation of provision to a third party. For such requests, please contact the person in charge of handling complaints and consulting regarding personal information (Tel: +81-3-3519-6720/Fax: +81-3-3519-6730, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Entrustment of Personal Information
To realize its purposes of use, we may entrust personal information to contractors who have signed an agreement that imposes appropriate management obligations, including prohibition of subcontracting and implementation of appropriate measures to ensure the prevention of leakage.
The Company’s website records information of your browsing history. Such information does not include personal information, and is not used for any purposes other than ascertaining the usage status of the website.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
Other than mandatory items, for which entry is required, the provision of personal information is voluntary. Please note, however, that if you do not wish to provide information for optional items, we will not be able to take such information into account when considering your matters.
Inquiries Related to the Protection of Personal Information
Executive Manager of Administrative and Operational Department,
IR Japan, Inc.
26th floor, Kasumigaseki Building, 2-5, Kasumigaseki 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Tel: +81-3-3519-6720 Fax: +81-3-3519-6730 Email:email@example.com