IR Japan, Inc. (“the Company”), believes that it is important to protect personal information of all individuals, and has established and implements the following policy regarding the protection of such information.
- The Company acquires, utilizes and provides personal information in an appropriate manner, and takes all possible measures to appropriately manage the personal information you have provided us. We do not provide your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in cases pursuant to laws and regulations, etc. We do not use your personal information for purposes beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified purposes of use, and take measures to prevent use for other purposes.
- In handling personal information, the Company complies with laws and regulations, guidelines prescribed by the government, and other standards.
- The Company acts to prevent and rectify any leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- The Company responds appropriately to all complaints and requests for consultation regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company has established, implements and maintains a personal information protection management system, and works to continually improve this system.
Established: December 25, 2004
Revised: February 10, 2017
President and Chief Executive Officer
IR Japan, Inc.
Handling of Personal Information
Acquiring of Personal Information and Purposes of Use
The Company acquires and uses personal information to an appropriate extent, in accordance with the following purposes of use:
Personal Information regarding clients/suppliers
- To exercise rights and fulfill obligations in accordance with contracts and laws baesd on contracts with our clients and laws
- To Invite IR Japan’s seminars / or to send participation certificates
- To provide information regarding the Group's services that we believe will be beneficial, and companies' IR information to clients
- To notify listed companies’ financial results briefings or IR Meetings
- To introduce our services, which include clients attribute information and their personal information cannot be identified because this is statistically processed.
- To deliver rewards for submission of surveys
- To provide outside director placement services
- To consider whether we adopt candidates as potential suppliers
- To respond to inquiries
Personal Information provided by entrusters
- To perform tasks entrusted by them
Personal Information regarding job applicants
- For employment screening in recruitment
Personal Information regarding employees
- For employment management
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Cases in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations
Disclosure, etc., of Personal Information
We respond to requests from individuals, for which personal information is subject to disclosure by the Group, to provide notification and disclosure for the purposes of use, revision or addition of content; deletion of items; discontinuation of use; and erasure and discontinuation of provision to a third party. For complaints and consulting about other matters regarding personal information, please contact the person in charge of handling complaints and consulting regarding personal information (Tel: +81-3-3519-6750/Fax: +81-3-3519-6730, Email: email@example.com).
Entrustment of Personal Information
To realize its purposes of use, we may entrust personal information to contractors who have signed an agreement that imposes appropriate management obligations, including prohibition of subcontracting and implementation of appropriate measures to ensure the prevention of leakage.
The Company’s website records information of your browsing history. Such information does not include personal information, and is not used for any purposes other than ascertaining the usage status of the website.
Voluntary Provision of Personal Information
Other than mandatory items, for which entry is required, the provision of personal information is voluntary. Please note, however, that if you do not wish to provide information for optional items, we will not be able to take such information into account when considering your matters.
Inquiries Related to the Protection of Personal Information
The contact information is the same as the one of Executive Manager (Administrative and Operational Department) described below, and please firstly tell us which unit you would like us to connect to when you contact us.
- For our clients / suppiers : IR/SR Consulting Unit / Investment Banking Unit / Disclosure Unit / Transfer Agency Service Unit
- For investors : IR/SR Research Unit
- For job applicants : Human Resources Unit
- Participants in CIRP Seminars : CIRP secretariat
- For those who do not know which unit you should contact with : Personal Information Protection Promotion Secretariat
Executive Manager of Administrative and Operational Department,
IR Japan, Inc.
26th floor, Kasumigaseki Building, 2-5, Kasumigaseki 3-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Tel: +81-3-3519-6720 Fax: +81-3-3519-6730 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org