Corporate mission of IR Japan, Inc. (“the Company”) is to contribute to the enhancement of the fair capital competitiveness of the Company’s clients (publicly-traded companies, investors and market participants) and the growth of the global economy. The Company believes that it is important to protect personal information of all individuals. Accordingly, it has established the following policy regarding the protection of such information and implements this.
- The Company acquires, utilizes and provides personal information in an appropriate manner, and takes all possible measures to appropriately manage personal information provided to the Company. The Company does not provide personal information to third parties without prior consents except for cases pursuant to regulations and laws. The Company does not use personal information for purposes beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified purposes of use, and take measures to prevent use for other purposes.
- In handling personal information, the Company complies with laws and regulations, guidelines prescribed by the government, and other standards.
- The Company acts to prevent and rectify any leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- The Company responds appropriately to all complaints and requests for consultation regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company has established, implements and maintains a personal information protection management system, and works to continually improve this system.
Established: December 25, 2004
Revised: May 25, 2018
President and Chief Executive Officer
IR Japan, Inc.