Corporate mission of IR Japan, Inc. (“the Company”) is to contribute to the enhancement of the fair capital competitiveness of the Company’s clients (publicly-traded companies, investors and market participants) and the growth of the global economy. To this end, we believe that it is important to protect the personal information of all individuals, including investors, and have established and implemented the following policy regarding the protection of such information.
- The Company acquires, uses, and provides personal information appropriately and takes all possible measures to properly manage personal information entrusted to us. We do not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the party concerned, except as required by laws and regulations, etc. We do not use personal information for purposes beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purposes of use, and we take measures to ensure that personal information is not used for any other purpose.
- The Company complies with laws and regulations, guidelines prescribed by the government, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company prevents and corrects any leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- The Company appropriately responds to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- The Company formulates, implements, and maintains a personal information protection management system and strives for its continuous improvement.
Established: December 25, 2004
Revised: May 25, 2018
Representative Director and President
IR Japan, Inc.